My Blog List

Top Ten Sexual Pick-Up Lines For Meeting, Attracting, and Seducing Single Women

101 funniest pick up lines: “Are those space pants you’re wearing? Because your ass is out of this world.”
“That dress looks good on you but it would look even better on the floor next to my bed.”
“If I told you that you have a nice body, would you hold it against me?”
“The word of the day is “legs.” Let’s go back to my place and spread the word.”
“Do you sleep on your stomach?” After she replies, “No” you say, “Can I?”
“I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?”
“I’m not trying to pressure you. I don’t want to have sex without mutual consent. Oh and by the way, you have my consent.”
“You have some nice jewelry. It would look great on my nightstand.”
“Do you have a mirror in your pocket? She will say, “Why?” You will reply, “Cause I could see myself in your pants.”
“Hi, my name is_________. Remember it because you’ll be screaming it later tonight!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last 7 Days Popular Posts