My Blog List

Pickup Chicks

Best And Funniest Pick Up Lines:  Double Affirmations
If you tell her, “You’re a little slut aren’t you?” make sure that you get some form of agreement from her like a nod of the head or a yes. This is a chick pickup affirmation and makes it more real to her when she responds herself.
Dirty pick up lines:
For an even more powerful effect, especially when she doesn’t say “yes” like she means it, have her give you a double affirmation or even a triple affirmation. Each time she should agree with you with even more conviction that she’s a slut/nasty/horny girl or whatever. Here’s an example of a triple affirmation.

You: You’re a very horny little girl aren’t you?
Her: …yes…
You: You didn’t say that with very much conviction. I want you to tell me that you’re a very horny little girl like you mean it.
Her: …I’m a very horny little girl...
You: Tell me like you mean it. Tell me how horny you are. Tell me how much you want my cock inside you’re so horny. I want to hear it.
Her: I’m so horny I want your cock inside of me!… please…
Also, in the second or third affirmations avoid asking open-ended questions like, “You didn’t say that like you meant it! In what way are you horny?” The chick will have to think too much and it will break her highly aroused state.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last 7 Days Popular Posts