My Blog List

I'm A Phoenix

Brent has graduated from MBA school. Yup. It's official.

I mean, he's got one more night of class that he's got to go to on Thursday, and a huge paper, and a test, but if you don't count those things, he's totally, completely finished with MBA school.

Since the students at the good ol' U of P all graduate at different times, they seem to just pick a day to hold their commencement and anyone with their own, personal end in sight is permitted to walk. Brent debated whether or not he should walk - for about 5 seconds - and then told me that he'd like to. I told him that I would be disappointed if he didn't since I'd had my title for this post picked out for about a year. I knew he'd walk. He's fancy and formal like that.


I know, I wore this dress in the last picture I posted, but in all fairness, I'm kinda short on summer-y dresses at the moment.


Jane and Lizzy came to the ceremony and they held in there until after Brent walked. Then they got restless, so we ran around outside until the graduates emerged.


They were so happy to be with him.


It would be better if you couldn't see up my nose in this photo, but I'll take what I can get.


You'd better believe it. Class of 2022, here she comes!

Brent's been amazing the last couple years. I can't believe how well he manages work, school, church and us.

Congrats Grad.

No comments:

Post a Comment